DataLad is used as an infrastructure component or utility in a growing number of services and software packages.
- Since June 2018, OpenNeuro offers a service to access all datasets on the platform as DataLad datasets via GitHub.
- DataLad is a supported data provider on the CBRAIN platform at the McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience.
- The DICOM conversion tool HeuDiConv uses DataLad to organize and version control its output datasets.
- The CBBS imaging platform builds on DataLad to manage data capture, management, and analysis workflows for neuroimaging research.
- There is an ongoing collaboration with the brainlife.io platform to create a unique marketplace that aids discoverability and re-use of publicly available datasets.